Monday, September 1
Thursday, September 4
PTO Meeting will be held in the Library at 7:00 pm
Thursday, September 11
This event is for parents/guardians beginning at 6:30pm. Students are not to attend.
Back to school shopping? As you back to school shop, please consider
purchasing a backpack to donate to the "Backpacks-to-Go" program. Please read the attached flier for more information. Thank you!!!
14-15 PTO Membership Form.pdf
Our first PTO meeting will be held on Thurs, Sept 4 at 7:00 pm in our library. Please come and hear about what PTO has planned for this school year.
Attached is a PTO membership form. Please fill it out and have your child turn it into their homeroom teacher.
PTHS Cheerleaders are offering a mini camp on Sat, Sept 6 @ PTHS Cafeteria.
for more details.
Suggested Supplies for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Math - 3 ring binder (1 - 1.5 inch)
- Science - 3 ring binder (1 - 1.5 inch)
- Social Studies - Notebook and Folder
- Reading/Literature/Language Arts - 3 ring binder (1.5 inch)
- Physical Education - White t-shirt, athletic shoes, shorts (must meet fingertip length check)
- Also, a Flash Drive (4GB recommended) or a "Dropbox" account; the Dropbox Account is preferable.
Athletic Dismissals for 8/28/14
7/8 Boys Football - 3:00 pm
7/8 Boys Soccer - 2:51 pm
7/8 Cross Country - 2:51 pm
7/8 Girls Soccer - 2:51 pm
Don't forget to view
COMMUNITY INFORMATION FLYERS
Newly Posted Flyers:
PT Aqua Club PreAqua Registration
HERE WHEN YOU NEED ME
If you have any questions, need help and/or advice, please stop by Room 111 to see me or contact me, Ms. Sherman, School Counselor.
Study Skill Tips.pdf
NO NEED TO PUSH
THE PANIC BUTTON
because school begins! Remember, start off on the right foot by following these important Study Skills Tips to help you stay cool and calm.